Childhood memories bring so much joy
You see a kid happy and you wish you could join
But you feel all alone with no one
There to make you happy
You feel loat and alone and slightly sappy
But the smile of a child makes you feel so great
Nothing but happiness crosses their face
Its all just fun and games
Until you hit that certain age where nothings the same.
As I sit in my boyfriends house I see such a beautiful little girl who reminds me of myself. Such a quiet care free little girl. Watching care bears and eating yummy food with the ones you love. Its so quiet and peaceful here. We talk about things so secret. Its so warm ro be here with his mother and neice I feel so at ease.
Sometimes I want to speak but the words seem to loud. I like to sit here quiet and listen to the sounds. I feel so normal so real and so right I hope I fit here even if its just another night. It feels so grat sorrounding yourself around people who really truely care.
When I'm around him my problems seem to go away, his kisses washing everything away.. it doiesnt matter boufriend or not I want to be around him until the day I drop.
Maybe another post later
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment