No pain.
No shame.
All in game.
You make me smile
you take it and run a mile.
Far away.
No way.
Feeling this way his hopeless
Immature.
No cure.
You seem to be the only fit for me.
Not in love.
Just so much like.
Want to work.
Seems like you rather just want to fight.
Don't know what to do.
I always want to be around you.
You push away.
You have your day.
Are you just playing a game?
Probably not. I have faith, I believe in you more than anyone. You stand there and talk. You know what to say. You take my breath away. Your good with words and you know it so well.
You could put my heart on a string and dangle it and make it seem painless.
Make it seem great.
Make it seem worth it.
I want to do everything for you.
You could put my heart on a string and dangle it and make it seem painless.
Make it seem great.
Make it seem worth it.
I want to do everything for you.
I know what its like not to want help, I know what its like to feel paranoid. I know what its like to want to go away. That life is pointless and you don't want to stay.
But I'm right here and it makes me feel so insignificant. We were fine just a few days ago.
Are you bored already?
Have I been away from you for too long?
Am I really that clingy.
But I'm right here and it makes me feel so insignificant. We were fine just a few days ago.
Are you bored already?
Have I been away from you for too long?
Am I really that clingy.
I'm stopping now before I piss you off.
I'm not going to call you as much.
I won't text if you don't want.
I got so excited.
I'm not going to call you as much.
I won't text if you don't want.
I got so excited.
The first relationship I've wanted in almost a year.
I thought I was ready. I guess you just wanted to make me happy?
I just want to hang out with you all the time. I need to give you space, give you time.
I thought I was ready. I guess you just wanted to make me happy?
I just want to hang out with you all the time. I need to give you space, give you time.
I'd let you clear your head if you told me you wanted to be with me and really meant it.
I'd give you space if you made things clear.
I'd give you space if you made things clear.
I don't want to be ignored. I want you to talk to me.
Just talk to me.
Just like me.
Please.
Just talk to me.
Just like me.
Please.
I know that sounds so weird, and I sound desperate but right now I feel like a fallen dead leaf. I dont feel like I matter to anyone or anything. I know I can be a good person but I feel really depressed right now, like my world is crashing down, and in a few hours I'll pick myself back up.
I feel really sick, I'm having asthma attacks. But I'm done complaining about that. Done complaining about pain, because I know people are worst off. Done complaining about relationships because its so immature, Ill probably delete this blog later anyways. Theres no point.
I can say it to your face, if you'd just talk.
I want to be with you. I want to make you happy, I want, I want I want, you know what I want, but I dont know what you want.
Yellow jumpsuits and yellow converse, wait til you see what i get you for christmas.
Itll be great.
Put a fucking smile on your face.
I feel really sick, I'm having asthma attacks. But I'm done complaining about that. Done complaining about pain, because I know people are worst off. Done complaining about relationships because its so immature, Ill probably delete this blog later anyways. Theres no point.
I can say it to your face, if you'd just talk.
I want to be with you. I want to make you happy, I want, I want I want, you know what I want, but I dont know what you want.
Yellow jumpsuits and yellow converse, wait til you see what i get you for christmas.
Itll be great.
Put a fucking smile on your face.
ilikeloveyou dude thats the fucking truth
ReplyDelete